Mini Brownie Muffin
72 Mini Muffins
Finally you can satisfy your brownie AND muffin cravings in one place! Our mini brownie muffins combine two favorites to create decadent bite-sized treats unlike any other.
- Spectrum butter spray with baking powder
- 4 sticks unsalted butter, melted 8oz SunSpire
- 65% Cacao Bittersweet Baking Chocolate Chips
- 1 ¾ cups of Arrowhead Mills Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour
- ½ cup Dutch process chocolate powder
- ½ tsp Hain sea salt
- 3 ¾ cups granulated sugar
- 8 large eggs
- Hain confectioner’s sugar
- Prepare oven 350f Line mini muffin tins with liners, spray liners with cooking spray Melt butter with chocolate chips in a 4-qt heavy bottomed pot over medium high heat, stirring until smooth.
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder and salt together, remove pan from heat and whisk in sugar, add in eggs, incorporating one at a time. Stir in flour mixture until just incorporated and spoon batter into prepared muffin liners, fill to the top.
- Bake in the middle of the oven 25-30mins or until tester comes out with crumbs attached. Cool for 5 mins and dust w confectioner’s powder. Muffins can be kept in an airtight container for up to 2 days.