Healthy Cranberry Nut and Zucchini Muffins
Get off to a healthy start with these moist and sweet muffins. Each one is packed with additions like freshly grated zucchini, crunchy pecans and tart cranberries to provide wholesome nutrition and lasting energy.
- Spectrum non stick butter baking spray with powder
- 1 ¼ cups Arrowhead Mills Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour
- ½ tsp Hain baking powder ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Hain sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Hain soft brown sugar
- ½ cup Spectrum Organic Canola Oil
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup finely grated zucchini
- ½ cup frozen cranberries
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven 350f Generously butter a standard muffin tins In a medium bowl combine together flours, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon, salt and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla.
- Stir in zucchini and nuts.
- Stir in the flour mixture and fold in the cranberries, do not over mix.
- Divide the batter between the muffin tins and bake in the center of the oven for 25-30 minutes or until test come out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes and then remove from pan to cool completely on wire rack.