- Gluten Free
- Our Standards
- About Us
Peanut Butter Frosted Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
Simply to die for
- 10 cupcakes
- 6 table spoons organic unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups SusSpire® Organic Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3 ounces unsweetened organic chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup (packed) Hain Pure Foods Organic Light Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Hain Pure Foods Organic Sugar
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Arrowhead Mills Organic Unbleached White Flour
- 1/4 tsp Hain Pure Foods Sea Salt
- 1 cup Hain Pure Foods Organic Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 cup MaraNatha Organic No Stir Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4 tablespoons organic unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons organic whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine butter 1/2 cup chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate in sauce pan over low heat and stir mixture until smooth.
- Remove from heat. Stir sugars into mixture, then add eggs, vanilla, then flour, salt and remaining 3/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Split batter among 1 paper-lined muffin tins. Bake cupcakes for 18-20 minutes. Let cupcakes cool completely.