- Gluten Free
- Our Standards
- About Us
GF Light Peanut Sauce with Noodles
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Arrowhead Mills smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 1/4 teaspoon gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon honey or agave
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, plus more for topping
- 1 package of Rice Noodles – I used these Pad Thai Noodles
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Optional – add cooked chicken
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients and pulse until well combined. Add more water if its too thick for your liking. Or if you like a thicker sauce, use less water.
- Cook rice noodles according to package.
note: rice noodles can be sticky. I find if I don’t crowd them in a pot, add a lot of salt and some oil, it helps.
- Toss the noodles with peanut sauce. Add as much or not as much peanut sauce as you like. Top with roasted peanuts and red pepper flakes for a little more spice.