- Gluten Free
- Our Standards
- About Us
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Decadent—but simply divine
…or use an Arrowhead Mills Ready-To-Serve Pie Crust
- 1/2 c Arrowhead Mills Unbleached White Flour
- 1/4 c Hain Pure Foods Organic Light Brown Sugar
- 1 packet Arrowhead Mills Regular Instant Oatmeal
- 1/4 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
- Pinch of Hain Pure Foods Sea Salt
- 1/4 c Hain Pure Foods Safflower Margarine
- To make the crust: Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine the flour, sugar, oatmeal, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Stir well. Cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
- Press into a pie plate, and bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove and let cool before filling.
- To make the filling: Prepare the pudding using the milk. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, blend the peanut butter with the sugar. Slowly whisk in the pudding, and mix until well blended. Pour into the pie shell, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.